Six Random Things Meme
Christopher from Picus Blog tagged me with the six random things meme awhile back and I have been very lazy in actually doing it. And then I figured I could be lazier still by making Mike and Charlie each give me two random things and leave myself with one-third of the things to come up with! So that’s what I did. But this actually makes the meme more fun because now you, dear reader, can play a game in the comments by trying to guess which facts belong to which 10,000 Birds blogger (if you want help check out a similar meme we did in 2007). Have at it!
- I have not one, not two, but three tattoos. None of them are of birds.
- While I’m an avid fan of all breakfast foods from bagels to pancakes to breakfast burritos, I prefer to start every day with a bowl of cereal with soymilk. If possible, I’ll mix two or more different cereals in the same bowl.
- I like my cereal to have chunks of cheese cut up on top of it.
- After twenty years of listening to them I still think The Cure make the most perfect music ever recorded.
- I was once engaged to be married for just twelve hours. I asked her, she said yes, I got enough courage to tell her father (who didn’t like me). In the morning she called to say she’d changed her mind. I had to tell her father again. He laughed.
- I once had hair dyed bright blue and bright pink. At the same time.
So which facts belong to which 10,000 Birds blogger? And were we tricky enough to have Jory provide one or two? Guess away dear readers…oh, and as the tradition here at 10,000 Birds I am not going to tag anyone to continue the meme. If you are a blogger and you want to do it, feel free.